M/S Herbamaas Business Services Private Limited has a diplomatic approach towards the Customers / Distributors and takes all precautions to offer the best service to the Customers / Distributors. However in case of unavoidable circumstances Company have a perfect system to solve the problems that customers / Distributors may face
1. Privacy: Company is very cautious about the personal details of the customer / Independent Distributor that had shared with company; it will be preserved & shall not share with anyone.
2. Company shall follow the guide lines of Customers protection act 1986 and instruct our Distributors to do so.
3. Company shall maintain a register to keep the track of Grievances received from customer / Independent Distributor in either of the mentioned modes – Calls / Written Application / E-mail / Walk-in / Online Grievance Cell, etc. Each Grievance shall be numbered and record the time taken to solve the complaint.
4. Grievances received will be feeded into the internal Grievance software. A unique track ID will be generated against all the Grievances and is intimated to the Customers / Independent Distributors on his / her registered E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
5. Customers / Independent Distributors need to keep the unique track ID secure with them in order to take follow-up against the Grievance.
6. At first instance Grievance is handled by the executive of the customer care team. The executive has a period of 7 working days to resolve the issue. In case executive is unable to handle the grievance up to full satisfaction, the software escalates the issue to the next level of Grievance Redressal Committee. Members of Grievance Redressal Committee are:
i. Name: K.P. Manickaam
Mobile Number: 9942999939
E-mail ID: email@example.com
ii. Name: Kavitha
Mobile Number: 6382053414
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
iii. Name: Durgadevi
Mobile Number: 6369679269
E-mail ID: email@example.com
8. If the Grievance Committee is not able to resolve the issue in this time frame, the grievance is escalated to the Nodal Officer. The Nodal Officer has a time of 15 days to resolve the Grievance from the date of receiving of Grievance. Details of Nodal Officer are mentioned below:
Mobile Number: 9715686330
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org