At Herbamaas Business Services Private Limited, it's our passion to ensure our highest quality of our products and ensure your satisfaction. However, at times even the best of our efforts doesn’t meet your desired expectations. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the product, you may return it within 30 days from the date of invoice of the product which should be notified within one week from purchase by either calling us at +91 9994488849 or email at email@example.com. The refund policy is applicable only for products in saleable condition, and partially used products (not exceeding 30%) only if accompanied with an invoice. If at all a product is observed to have been intentionally damaged or misused the Returns warranty stands void. It is obligatory upon our Herbamaas Independent Distributors and customers to exercise the Product Return & Refund Policy in fairness.
Refund / Returns Policy:
1. If the product is in marketable* condition and is returned within 30 days of invoice date accompanied by the original invoice 5% of the amount will be deducted towards handling charges and rest of the amount as refund will be given.
2. If the product is in Unmarketable** condition and is returned within 30 days of invoice date refund value will be assessed by Returns Officer and appropriate value will be given.
*Marketable refers to products that are unopened and sealed.
**Unmarketable are products, which have been opened and seal broken.
If you need to exchange Herbamaas products you may need to have the original invoice. Thereafter, the Customer / Independent Distributor can exchange the products from the Company within 30 days from the date of invoice and must submit the following at the time of exchange and help us in our services:
• Product Return Form
• Copy of Invoice
• Products in original packing and marketable condition
• New product should be of equal or higher value in price
Once we have received your product for return we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. In the event the return of a Product is duly accepted by Herbamaas Business Services Private Limited, the value of such Product, will be calculated as per point no. 1 & 2 of Refund / Return Policy and will be refunded to Customer / Independent Distributor either to the bank account provided by the Customer / Independent Distributor for such refund, or to the payment instrument of the customer / Independent Distributor from which payment was made. Herbamaas Business Services Private Limited shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options. No cash refunds under any circumstances will be made.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping cost for returning your items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. In some exceptional cases, if the cost of the shipping is paid by the company the shipping cost of the return product will be deducted from the refund amount.
Cancellation of transaction / orders
• Cancellation by Herbamaas Business Services Private Limited: There may be certain orders that Herbamaas Business Services Private Limited is unable to accept and has the right to cancel such order. Herbamaas reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Customer / Independent Distributor's order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered. Herbamaas may also require additional verifications or information before processing any order. If Customer / Independent Distributor's order is cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Customer / Independent Distributor either to the bank account provided for such reversal, or to the payment instrument from which payment was made. Herbamaas shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
• Cancellation by the Customer / Independent Distributor: In case of request for order cancellation, Herbamaas reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Herbamaas receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed, Herbamaas may cancel the order and refund the entire amount to Customer /Independent Distributor within a reasonable period of time. Herbamaas will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Customer / Independent Distributor agree not to dispute the decision made by Herbamaas and accept Herbamaas decision regarding the cancellation.
• Set-off of any benefits availed by Independent Distributor: In case Herbamaas Independent Distributor has availed any benefit under any marketing or promotions provided by Herbamaas in relation to the Product for which the order has been cancelled by the Customer / Independent Distributor or by Herbamaas, Herbamaas Independent Distributor agrees and authorizes Herbamaas to recover such benefits from Independent Distributor or set-off the same from any refunds to Herbamaas Independent Distributor.
• The Customer /Herbamaas Independent Distributor must return the product(s) to our head office personally or by courier. A specific form of return must be duly filled and signed by the customer and upline and must be sent along with the product to be return.
• Period of return for products is calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date, to the date of receipt at Herbamaas Office.
• Condition refers to the condition in which the stock is received back from the Customer / Herbamaas Independent Distributor as a return. The product can be 'marketable' or 'unmarketable' depending on the condition of the returned stock as assessed by the Returns executive at Herbamaas Dispatch and Delivery office.
• The Product Return Policy does not apply to open packs of literature and videos or other sales and marketing aids.
• Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the Invoice.
• BV / PV adjustment of Products returned shall be processed in the same Payout. Total BV / PV of the returned products will be deducted from the returning Independent Distributor’s account and the sales benefits, incentives or bonuses shall be deducted from all respective beneficiaries and shall reflect in immediate next payout.
• If customers return products directly to Herbamaas, BV / PV adjustment shall be done from Independent Distributor’s payout & any excess amount paid shall be recoverable from the Independent Distributor.
• The customer / Independent Distributor who has returned a particular product shall not be entitled for return of a repurchase within 30 days of return date of the same product for a period of 30 days from repurchase invoice date.
• The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms & conditions depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website www.herbamaas.com or be intimated by Herbamaas at the time of purchase of the Product.
Should a new Herbamaas Independent Distributor choose to terminate the Direct Seller Contract and exit the business during first 30 days of Joining, he / she will be able to return all the Products and get full refund (as per refund policy).